Rick's Stainless Steel Stealth tanks are not for the meek..
These systems are best suited in applications that run in excess of 550 H.P. to 1600 H.P. and above. Our Stealth tanks will allow a person to operate big horse power like a normal car. Stealth tanks are designed to replace stock tanks and are easy to install.
Advantages of our Stealth tank design:
- Aeromotive A1000 or Eliminator pump and pre-filters are installed inside the gas tank, which results in less fabrication.
- An access panel on top of the gas tank makes it simple to service the pump and filter.
- Supply and return lines are male AN fitting with your choice of -10 or -8 for supply and -8 or-6 for the return.
- All Rick's tanks will accept most after market fuel level sending units.
- A Rick's tank is baffled to help control fuel slosh.
- Dual fuel pump systems are available with Aeromotive A1000 pumps.